2. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
3. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Intellectual property rights
5. All copyrights, trademarks, patents and other intellectual property rights in and on our website and all content and software located on the site shall remain the sole property of Coaching.fm or its licensors. The use of our trademarks, content and intellectual property is forbidden without the express written consent from Coaching.fm.
6. You must not:
* Republish material from our website (including downloaded material) without prior written consent.
* Sell or rent material from our website.
* Reproduce, duplicate, create derivative, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for any purpose.
* Redistribute any content from our website, including onto another website.
7. You agree to use our website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the website. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any other user, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within our website.
8. You must not use our website to send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use the content on our website for any marketing related purpose without our express written consent.
9. We may in the future need to restrict access to parts (or all) of our website and reserve full rights to do so. If, at any point, we provide you with a username and password for you to access restricted areas of our website, you must ensure that both your username and password are kept confidential.
10. Coaching.fm may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of our website will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using our website immediately.
11. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
Limitation of liability
12. The presentation of material on this website, and any downloaded or downloadable material, and your access to that material is not intended to and does not give rise to any contractual, tortious or other legal relationship between Coaching.fm , its publishers or authors and you, nor to any obligations whatsoever on the part of Coaching.fm , its publishers or authors which are enforceable by you.
13. Any action taking by you in relation to products or services referred to on this website or as a result of information you read on this website is taken entirely at your own risk.
14. THE MATERIALS AT THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, OUR AGENTS, OFFICERS, SUBSIDIARY AND PARENT COMPANIES OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION, INJURY OR DEATH) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGES. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, ANY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES ON THE SITE, OR WITH ANY OF THE SITE’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE AND THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND/OR MATERIALS.
15. This web site is not designed to, and does not, provide medical advice.
16. All content (“content”), including text, graphics, images, pdf dowloads, and information available on or through this web site are for general informational purposes only.
17. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
18. Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this web site.
19. Never rely on information on this web site or in downloaded material in place of seeking professional medical advice.
20. Coaching.fm is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.
21. You are encouraged to confer with your doctor with regard to information contained on or through this web site. After reading articles or other content from this web site, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.